Saturday, April 14, 2012

Southern Hospitality Tour

Friends& strangers-
This summer, during some couple week period when I have spare time, I will be cycling across the US, from Jacksonville, FL to San Diego, CA or something farther north if its later in the year. I may be roughly following the ACA Southern Tier route. While plans are not finalized yet, I plan on riding 90-110 miles per day with a load of about 27 pounds. I'll be photographing, blogging, and learning along the way.
If you'd like to follow my journey, just tune into this blog here, my twitter (potentially) @BenErCo, or shoot me an email at benxcski@yahoo.com.
All I still need are some awesome supporters. Tent, clif bars, and bike are all ordered, and final assembly and testing will be taking place soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment