Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Ski stuff for the Republic of Georgia

While sorting through gear to start off the winter or after Christmas, if there's anything ski-related you want to donate to mountain communities in the Republic of Georgia, shoot me a line at benski123 at gmail dot com and I'll cover shipping so I can bring it to Svaneti and Kazbegi regions in March. Not too keen on covering shipping on skis but if you're in New England we can figure something out. I'm still getting pictures of Williams' old test skis ripping around the mountains, and will certainly pass on any photos I get of your old gear... they're looking forward to almost anything that will help them play in the mountain... poly pro layers, skis, poles, nordic and AT boots, skins, running shoes, waterproof gloves and jackets....


No comments:

Post a Comment