Monday, June 10, 2013

500 free business cards. Actually though, postcards

I keep seeing these ads for free business cards. I thought about buying some to travel with and give out on my trips. But even the worldwide travelers I meet in the more remote areas of Central Asia (they must only issue so many visas) don't carry them, and some don't even have a phone or tablet. So that idea is out. Plus I might have to have them in at least 20 languages.

So instead I'm trying to print out 500 photos from the trip at some point or another. To start off, I offer most anyone a postcard printed from one of the many internet cafes that scatter the regions larger cities. Though you wouldn't expect a printer when you enter the gaming parlors filled with young kids playing first person shooter games, all of em are happy to print photos on cheap Chinese paper. Shoot me an email to benski123@gmail.com with your address, how many sheep you want to see in the picture. And if you want it fast or fedexed maybe send some $ to the same address via PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment